The Tamron 100-400mm is a highly portable ultra-telephoto zoom with precision AF for shooting instantaneous movement with the utmost clarity.
The Tamron 100-400mm is a highly portable ultra-telephoto zoom with precision AF for shooting instantaneous movement with the utmost clarity. LD glass prevents aberrations common in tele lenses while the eBand coating suppresses ghosting and flare, yielding vivid images with amazing clarity. With a lens barrel made primarily of magnesium, the A035 boasts the lightest weight in its class. Add in its 4-stop VC capability and you have an ultra-tele lens that is ideal for handheld shooting over long periods of time. Moisture resistant construction, fluorine coating, and capability with optional accessories like the Tamron Tap-in Console, 1.4X, and Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount, round out this impressive new zoom.
- Lightest weight in its class and featuring widest maximum aperture
- Superb image quality in an ultra-telephoto zoom lens
- Exclusive eBAND Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- 620mm full-frame equivalent telephoto reach on an APS-C DSLR
- 4-stop VC image stabilization for confident telephoto shooting
- USD means quick, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Moisture-Resistant construction and fluorine coating for enhanced weather protection
- Model: A035
- Focal Length: 100-400mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/4.5-6.3
- Angle of View (diagonal): 24°24' - 6°12' (for full-frame format)
15°54' - 4°01' (for APS-C format)
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5m (59 in)
- Maximum. Magnification Ratio: 1:3.6
- Filter Size: Φ67mm
- Maximum Diameter: Φ86.2mm (3.4 in)
- Diaphragm Blade Number: 9 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F/32-45
- Image Stabilization Performance: 4 Stops (CIPA Standards Compliant)
- Length: 199mm (7.8 in)
- Weight: 135g (40 oz)
- Included Accessories: Lens hood, Lens caps
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Tamron's 100 400mm F/4.5-6.3 Di VC USD, Model A035
A closer look at the Tamron 100-400mm lens
An introduction to the new Tamron 100-400mm (A035) telephoto l...
The new Tamron 100-400mm lens in Grand Teton with Photographer Cecil Holmes.
One Location, One Lesson, One Lens with Cecil Holmes (ep. 1) P...