The PROMASTER UNPLUGGED TTL400 MONOLIGHT is a high-powered strobe light which takes full advantage of your camera's advanced TTL system. Its beautiful quality of light, combined with an extensive range of optional light modifiers (S-mount), give you remarkable creative lighting control. Battery power means freedom... the freedom to use your Unplugged light just about anywhere. Or you can add the optional AC Adapter Kit (product 6852) for constant power in a studio setting. Great photography begins with terrific light and the Unplugged TTL400 will illuminate your world!
- TTL control with exposure compensation
- Multi flash mode (Multi / RPT)
- HSS mode - high-speed sync.
- Manual mode (1/128 to 1 stop in 1/3 increments)
- 15 Channels with 99 IDs
- A,B, and C Groups with ratio control
- Modeling light control (on/off & intensity)
- Audible alarm function (on or off)
- FEB flash exposure bracketing mode
- USB firmware upgradeable
A compatible Unplugged TTL Transmitter is required for features beyond manual control.
Availability of some features is camera-model dependent
TTL400 MONOLIGHT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Mount: Promaster-S (Bowens compatible)
- Connectivity: Built-in TTL Receiver, 3.5mm sync. socket, and optical slave
- Output Power: 450 lx-s at 10' / 3 m (bare tube) | 1100 lx-s at 10' / 3 m (with included reflector)
- Full Power Flashes on One Battery Charge: 360
- Output Adjustment: 8 f-stops (1 - 1/128)
- Sync Speed: 1/8,000s maximum
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20,000s
- Recycling Time: 0.1 - 2 seconds
- Color Temperature: 5500K +/- 200K
- Battery: 6000 mAh 11.1 V
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 5 hours
- Dimensions: 10 3/8" x 8" x 4 7/8" / 26.4 cm x 20.3 cm x 12.4 cm (not including reflector)
- Weight: 4 lbs 2 5/8 oz / 1.88 kg (without battery) | 5 lbs 4 oz / 2.38 kg (with battery)
- 1 UNPLUGGED TTL400 MONOLIGHT
- 1 Unplugged battery (6817)
- 1 Unplugged battery charger (6922)
- 1 Reflector with removable diffuser
- 1 Unplugged flash tube (6831) (user replaceable)
Optional TTL transmitters sold separately.