The LED1000D puts you in control. It has amazing power for its size.
The LED1000D puts you in control. It has amazing power for its size. The included barn doors, softening diffusers, wireless remote control, and onboard touch control panel let you shape, feather, soften, and adjust light to your liking. The LED1000D includes generously long AC power cables; but, you can also power it by 2 or 4 NP-F type batteries (sold separately). The high CRI of 95+ means the quality of light from the LED1000D is clean, natural, and brilliant. This unit is daylight color balanced at 5600K.
- LED Quantity: 1008
- Output power: 850 lux at 10' / 3 m at maximum power
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Output adjustment: 10 - 100%
- Color temperature: 5600 K +/- 200 K
- Color accuracy: CRI 95+
- Batteries: NP-F type (2 or 4 at time)
- Channels: 99
- Approximately 50 minutes of run time at full power with two, fully charged NPF770 batteries, or 100 minutes with four, fully charged NPF770 batteries (batteries and charger not included)
- Dimensions: 14 1/4" x 11" x 1 3/4" / 362 mm x 279 mm x 44 mm (not including barn doors)
- Weight: 2 lbs 11.8 oz / 1.24 kg (not including barn doors)
- Included accessories: Barn door assembly (4-section, removable), Frosted diffusion panel, Ultra soft diffusion panel, Amber diffusion panel (tungsten balanced), wireless remote control, Integrated yoke for upright or outright positioning, Run & Gun handle, AC power adapter, AAA batteries for remote