ProMaster Professional Digital HGX Variable ND Filter allows total lighting control in virtually any environment. Completely variable from a factor of ND3 to ND400.
The PROMASTER Variable Neutral Density filter allows total lighting control in virtually any environment. Completely variable from a factor of ND3 to ND400.
New ProMaster Professional Digital HGX Variable ND Filter include all of the HGX properties plus a new locking feature to help limit the range and help avoid the chicken wire pattern caused by setting the filter outside of its usable range.
PROMASTER Digital HGX filters are the highest quality most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography.
- Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating - Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
- REPELLAMAX Element Resistant Coating - This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible.
- Hardened Optical Glass - Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame - Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- Black Rimmed Glass - The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink process to help minimize internal reflections.