Light rays which are reflected by any surface become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. The Digital HGX Circular Polarizing filter allows you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. It also will enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. PROMASTER Polarizing filters does not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
PROMASTER Digital HGX filters are the highest quality most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography.
- Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating - Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
- REPELLAMAX Element Resistant Coating - This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible.
- Hardened Optical Glass - Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
- Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame - Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
- Black Rimmed Glass - The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink process to help minimize internal reflections.
Other DetailsProMaster stands behind its products.
Our promise of satisfaction is unconditional; we want you to be 100% satisfied with ProMaster products. If for any reason, your ProMaster product fails within one year of the date of purchase, return the item to your ProMaster dealer and it will be exchanged for you at no charge.