The Cityscape 80 Daypack is the second backpack in the Cityscape family. It stands alongside the popular Cityscape 70 as a comfortable means of carrying photographic gear, though with a slightly different purpose. This bag is designed to be a ‘half and half’ bag. One half is devoted to your camera outfit while the other half is made to hold all of those things you need for a full day of shooting.
- The lower half of the Cityscape 80 holds your camera gear. The insert is removable and the bag converts into a general purpose backpack.
- The lower compartment opens from the back of the bag (side facing your body while wearing it), so your camera gear is safe and secure in busy crowds.
- The upper half has a number of smaller internal pockets for holding memory cards, pens, keys, a wallet, etc… Slide your laptop or tablet into this area and it is securely held inside the bag. This compartment also has a large, open cavity. It’s where you can store all kinds of personal items.
Externally you will find some great features as well. The two side pockets open wide and have elastic bands to hold up to a 1 liter water bottle, a thermos, or even a ProMaster TTS522 tabletop tripod. Two vertical zippers on the outside of the bag reveal additional storage areas. And the top flap of the bag functions as a ‘ditty bag’. Perfect for tossing small, miscellaneous items into.
- Main compartment opens from back of bag for security
- Constructed of lightweight, yet sturdy fabric
- Laptop/tablet compartment inside
- Holds up to a one liter water bottle
- Rain cover provides extra protection
- Light color interior fabric makes it easy to find small items
- 10” W x 6 ¾” H x 5 1/8” D (main camera compartment)
- 11” W x 9” H x 5 ½” D (upper compartment)