The ProMaster 200ST-R Speedlight works with your camera to provide powerful light, TTL exposure, and a wide range of advanced features including HSS high-speed sync, second curtain sync, and more. The articulating head can be adjusted for a variety of swivel and bounce positions; and is compatible with many light modifiers. The 200ST-R's powerful guide number of 60m/200ft combined with 200mm zoom head can illuminate subjects from afar. The built-in wireless 2.4 GHz radio TTL system provides expanded off-camera lighting options when commanded by a ProMaster ST1 transceiver. Wireless non-TTL (F1 and F2 modes) optical slave is also on-board.
- Swivel and bounce head
- 22 levels of light output control
- Thermal protection
- PC sync. terminal
- High voltage input port
- Quick release locking foot
- Audible ON / OFF options
- HSS high-speed sync.
- TTL wireless slave functionality (with ProMaster ST1 as master)
- Optical wireless slave functionality (can ﬁre on 1st or 2nd ﬂash)
- Modeling light function
- AF assist beam (ON or OFF)
- 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
- Stroboscopic mode
- FV lock support
- In-camera ﬂash exposure bracketing
- Customizable functions
- USB ﬁrmware upgradeable
- Guide Number: (ISO 100) 60 m / 200’ at 200 mm zoom head position
- Flash Coverage: 24 - 200 mm (18 mm with built-in wide panel) Auto/Manual Zoom
- Bounce / Swivel Flash Head
Bounce Positions: -7º, 0º, 45º, 60º, 75º, 90º
Swivel Positions: Right 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º, 120º, 150º, 180º ; Left 0º, 30º, 60º, 90º
- Manual Output Power Range: 1 - 1/128
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20,000 second
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 EV increments
- Wireless Slave Mode: 2.4 GHz radio, 3 groups A/B/C (30 channels + up to 15 units in a group)
- Wireless Range: 325’ / 100 m
- Recycling Time: Alkaline cells 0.27 - 5.2 s ; NiMH cells 0.15 - 3 seconds
- Net Weight: 15 oz / 425 g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 7 ¾" x 3 1/16 " x 2 5/16" (196.8mm x 77.8mm x 58.7mm)
- Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, 4 x 1.2V NiMH batteries, optional HV external power supply
A ProMaster ST1 is a dedicated transceiver compatible with Nikon flash systems including the Nikon SB-500 and SB-910, and of course they work equally well with the ProMaster 200ST-R. With a range of 325 feet, they will allow synchronized triggering within a studio space, outdoors in the woods, or a place as massive as an auditorium.
TTL (through the lens) technology means the photographer can focus their attention on composition and subject matter rather than becoming distracted by needing to calculate proper exposure. These units integrate beautifully with all automatic settings of the speedlight they are using. This simplicity is retained regardless of the number of flashes they use. Yet they can create multiple firing groups or control the flash output ratios if that is what they want to do.
One feature not to overlook is that the ST1 can be used as a remote shutter release. Connect one to the camera using a camera release cable. Then, by using the little button on top of a second transceiver, you can trip the shutter on the camera!
- Dedicated transceiver compatible with Canon or Nikon flash systems
- Multiple Channels
- HSS high-speed sync: TTL 1/8000
- 325’ range
- Functions as a transmitter or receiver
- AF assist beam
- USB firmware upgradable
- Also works as a wireless shutter release (with additional cable)
- Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, 2 x 1.2V NiMh batteries (Sold Separately)