PANASONIC LUMIX point-and-shoot digital cameras are known among camera enthusiasts for reliability and innovative features. The LUMIX DC-ZS70 brings the legendary optical performance of a 30x (24-720mm) LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens with amazingly stable 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera. Traditionalists will love the hands-on manual feel of a lens-mounted control ring, plus the familiarity of an eye-level electronic viewfinder. The modern enthusiast will love the Wi-Fi mobile device controllability and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video and 4K PHOTO modes bring to the creative experience.
- The ideal compact travel camera for both high resolution still photo and 4K video photography.
- 20.3 Megapixel MOS sensor plus 30X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens (24-720mm), plus 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer).
- 0.2-inch 1,166k-dot EVF (Electronic View Finder) with eye-sensor for easier viewing under sunny outdoor conditions.
- 4K QFHD video recording (3840x2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking feature.
- Lens barrel mounted Control Ring enables quick, intuitive operation of important functions.
- WiFi plus a 180 degree front flip-up touch feature-enabled screen simplifies selfi photography, and framing for unusual perspectives.
- AC/USB travel charging port.
- Sensor: 1/2.3" MOS
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Battery: DMW-BLG10
- Dimensions: Approx. 112.0 mm (W) x 67.3 mm (H) x 41.2 mm (D) [4.41″ (W) x 2.65″ (H) x 1.62″ (D)] (excluding the projection part)
- Weight: Approx. 322 (0.71 lb) with card and battery
Approx. 280 (0.62 lb) excluding card and battery
- Included accessories: AC Adapter, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Hand Strap