Now you can go through those shoeboxes of old pictures in the closet, scan them into your computer and print copies or send them to friends and family. Found a picture of the kids at their 5th birthday party? Scan it and send it to the grandchildren to show them how their parents looked at 5.
Old pictures fading? Scan them and add a new vibrancy to a new print with the Arcsoft MediaImpression software (PC and MAC) included.
A great way to add Instax, Holga, and Lomo pictures to Facebook and other social networking sites.
Make sure the whole family has their own copies of all the family memories.
Put the old picture into the scanner and out it comes as a digital image ready to email or print.
And as an added feature, scan in that pile of business cards you collected over the years. The Arcsoft BizCard Scan OCR software for windows (included) reads the infor- mation on the business cards allowing you to save to Outlook or Excel for easy management.
- Scan Photos up to 4”x 6” Edit, Crop, Enhance Images
- Scan Business Cards and Convert Information to usable Data
- Save Directly to USB Flash Drive or SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Email, Print, Archive, Organize your Photos and Business Contacts
- Scanner Type: Sheet-fed scanner single page
- Start-up time: Less than 7 seconds
- Memory card support: SD / SDHC up to 32GB / USB Flash Drive
- Controls: 2 Button (Power / Custom)
- Scan function:
- Acceptable paper size: 2” x 2” ~ 4” x 6”
- PC connectivity: Mini USB Port
- Scan resolution: 300 dpi / 600 dpi interpolated
- Scan color depth: Color - 48bit
- Output format: Color – 24bit (JPEG)
- Scan speed: Aprox. 7 to 8 sec to scan
- Auto crop: Yes
- Color match: Yes
- Calibration: Yes
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Power Consumption: 5V / 2A
- Dimensions: 1.92 (H) x 6.94 (W) x 2.98 (D) Inches
48.75 (H) x 176.2 (W) X .75.8 (D) mm
- Bundled Software: Arcsoft MediaImpression (PC/Mac), BizCard Scan OCR (PC Only)