- OM-D E-M5 Mark II Body Black
- M.Zuiko 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 II Lens Black
- 5-axis Image & Video Stabilization with 5.0 EV Steps of Compensation
- 16MP Live-MOS Image Sensor with 40MP High Resolution shot function
- Worry-proof shooting thanks to dust, splash, freezeproof, portable construction
- Flawless handheld recording, variable frame rate, high bit-rate recording and a touch video interface
- All control EVF with bright 2.36M dots resolution and 100% viewfinder coverage
- Built-in Wi-Fi for complete remote control and image sharing
With the E-M5 Mark II, Olympus has once again raised the bar on image stabilization technology, with an industry-leading five steps of compensation - that's the most sophisticated image stabilization in the world!. No matter how you move the camera – horizontal or vertical shift, pitch, yaw or roll – five-axis IS has you covered. And because the IS system is in the body of the camera, you’ll get blur-free results regardless of which lens you use.
FULLY PROOFED AND PORTABLE
From the diamond textured dual control dials, to the 6 direct function buttons, the E-M5 Mark II is a highly accomplished ergonomic photographic tool. All external controls have been arranged for making quick changes to key settings on the fly second nature. Sealed for protection against moisture and dust, the E-M5 Mark II’s durable all metal construction body supports a full array of similarly “proofed” accessories, including the bundled FL-LM3 swivel bounce flash and an optional powered battery grip as well as eight* M.Zuiko Digital weather-sealed lenses. The camera’s shape and materials were specifically chosen to keep the body slim but easy to hold and shoot with all day. LEARN MORE
UPGRADE YOUR IMAGES
The high-speed 16 Megapixel Live MOS sensor/TruePic VII image processor combo that has won accolades from professional publications and websites is at the heart of the E-M5 Mark II’s imaging performance. Also available: a 40 Megapixel high-resolution shooting option for landscapes and studio shots that require the maximum possible detail; 10fps burst shooting; a blazing fast maximum shutter speed of 1/8000 sec.; and a high-performance electronic first curtain and a purely electronic shutter for totally silent shooting.
SERIOUS MOVES MADE SIMPLE
Forget about obtrusive rigs that make shooting movies a production. The E-M5 Mark II’s compact size and 5-axis image stabilization make it the world’s best interchangeable lens camera for hand-held video. Pro-level features include high bit rate recording, variable frame rate and focus peaking while filming, and the Movie & Still Compatible lens drive mechanism, or MSC, found in M.Zuiko lenses eliminates auto focus sound for fast, smooth and silent autofocus operation while filming.
LEAVES NOTHING TO BE DESIRED
You want pro features? The E-M5 Mark II's got ‘em.
Interactive, high-resolution and high magnification electronic viewfinder. Three-inch touch-screen LCD monitor, with variable angle positioning. Built-in WiFi for instant connectivity. Live Composite, which automatically blends multiple exposures for incredibly detailed night scenes. And compatibility with Olympus Capture camera control software, which creates a seamless interface between camera and computer for studio work.
- 4/3 Live MOS Sensor
- Number of effective pixels: Approx. 16.1 million pixels
- Total number of pixels: Approx. 17.2 million pixels
- Memory card: SD Memory Card (SDHC, SDXC, UHS-I, II compatible, Eye-Fi Card compatible)
- Battery: BLN-1 Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions: 4.87 in (W) × 3.35 in (H) × 1.75 in (D) [CIPA guideline compliant, excluding protrusions]
- Weight: Approx. 16.54 oz [CIPA guideline compliant, with BLS-50 battery and Memory card]
Approx. 14.71 oz [body only]
- Included accessories: FL-LM3 flash, BLN-1 Li-ion battery, BCN-1 Li-ion battery charger, USB cable, shoulder strap, Olympus Viewer 3 (CD-ROM), instruction manual, warranty card