This is perfect kit for travel shooting. The Weathersealed body and lens weigh a mere 1030 grams. Introducing the OM-D E-M1 Mark II, an advanced system of innovative technology and features designed to forever change your photography. Up to 18 frames per second sequential shooting with precision C-AF Tracking. 121 Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF points. Up to 5.5 shutter speed steps of compensation with powerful in-body image stabilization. Paired with the M.Zuiko ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3, you can capture from wide angle to telephoto. This 16.6x zoom lens delivers the most powerful zoom of all interchangeable lenses for Mirrorless systems.
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Sensor Type: 4/3" Live MOS Sensor
- Effective Pixels: 20.4 million
- Total Pixels: 21.8 million
- Aspect Ratio & Area: 4:3 / 17.4 x 13.0mm
- Dust Reduction: Super Sonic Wave Filter
- Compatible Memory: SD, SDHC, SDXC, Eye-Fi Card compatible (Slot1:UHS-I,II compatible, Slot2:UHS-I compatible. Not compatible with Endless Memory.)
- Battery: BLH-1 Li-ion battery
- Body dimensions: W:5.28" x H:3.58" x D:2.71"
- Body weight: Approx. 20.25 ounces (with BLH-1 battery and Memory card, based on CIPA standards)
Approx. 17.57 ounces (body only) (based on CIPA standards: excludes protrusions)
- Included accessories: USB cable, shoulder strap, lens hood, Olympus Viewer 3 (CD-ROM), instruction manual, warranty card, BLS-50 Li-ion battery , BCS-5 Li-ion battery charger