Bright and clear field of view optimized for wildlife and nature observation
Superb light transmission due to Fujifilm's unique SUPER EBC FUJINON multi-coating on all light-transmitting surfaces including the lens elements and prisms. The ED lens elements effectively control the chromatic aberration and prism coating for a superior image resolution as well as contrast. This also allows for a much brighter field of view. The optimal placement of nine lens elements in seven groups controls distortion across the entire view from the center to the edges.
Advanced operability and premium design
Premium design features such as metal texturing amplifies users’ senses and operability. A slip resistant elastomeric material and ergonomically engineered easy-grip body shape allow for excellent stability when held in your hand. Long eye-relief for easy use even when wearing glasses.
Excellent reliability that withstands outdoor use in harsh conditions
Water and fog proof structure and robust magnesium-alloy body. Water-repellant coating on both objective lenses and eyepieces. Optical filters such as PL filters and nebula filters are usable by fitting into the front side of objective lenses.
- SUPER EBC FUJINON multi-coating increases light transmittance for bright, natural color reproduction
- ED lenses - These lenses have special glass with a low refractive index, reducing chromatic aberration for a clear view.
- Advanced operability and premium design - The ergonomically engineered, easy grip body shape features high-quality metal texturing and slip-resistant elastomeric material to ensure excellent hand-held stability. With the addition of long eye relief for easy use even when wearing glasses, the the result is absolute user confidence.
- Excellent reliability that withstands outdoor use in harsh conditions - A robust magnesium body that is both fog-proof and water-resistant is complemented by a water-repellent coating on objective lenses and eyepieces. Add PL and nebula filter compatibility into the mix and you’re ready for a wide range of conditions.
- Water-resistant - These binoculars are airtight and nitrogen purged.
- Magnification: 10
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm
- Field of view: 6.5°
- Field of view at 1000m: 114m
- Minimum objective distance: 6.56 feet
- Exit Pupil diameter: 4.2mm
- Eye relief: 16mm
- Dioptric compensation: ±4m-1
- Pupil distance: 57-76mm
- Length: 5.39"
- Width: 5.12"
- Height: 2.13"
- Weight: 1.72 pounds
- Filter diameter: M46×0.75
- Operating temperature: -10℃～+50℃
- Country of origin: Japan
- Included accessories: Objective lens covers, eyepiece rain guard, soft case, and neck strap.