The INSTAX SQUARE SQ20 is a new high-end hybrid instant camera. As a hybrid instant camera, equipped with a digital image sensor and digital image processing technology, the SQ20 offers users the ability to select their favorite images to print. Users can even edit and apply various filters. Using the 1:1 aspect ratio, INSTAX SQUARE film allows for more capture of the scene in a single photo, delivering exceptional image quality with numerous artistic expressions. For the first time in INSTAX instant photography, the SQ20 introduces the motion mode. Utilizing a dial on the back of the camera, users can take a video of up to 15 seconds and choose the best moment of a moving subject to print, which can often times be difficult to capture.
- New Time Shift Collage lets SQ20 users take 4 images at one time with a time difference by pushing a single button. The time difference between images can be personalized and adjusted by 0.2 seconds up to 2.0 seconds.
- The Sequence Filter offers the ability to capture dynamic images, adding a dreamy feel to the image.
- The SQ20 has 16 different filters that can be applied to both still images and video. o With double exposure, users can superimpose two images on a single film by simply pressing the shutter button twice.
- Bulb exposure is used to capture long exposures at night as well as light trails.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM INSTAX SQUARE film (purchased separately).
- 2.7” TFT color LCD monitor with 230K dots resolution.
- Reprints are possible up to the last 50 prints.
- Lithium ion battery (built-in), with built-in charging function.
- Approx. 3-4 hours to fully charge (using 0.5 A USB port).
- Printing capacity of up to 100 prints when battery is fully charged.
- Dimension: 119 mm x 50 mm x 127 mm/4.7 in. x 2 in. x 5 in. (W x D x H)
- Weight: 390 g/13.8 oz. (excluding film pack and memory card)
440 g/15.5 oz. (including film pack and memory card)