The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with the maximum guide number of approx. 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft).
The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with the maximum guide number of approx. 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft). Its support for the FP mode (high-speed flash sync) means the flash can be fired at any shutter speed. This means you can concentrate on shooting when a faster shutter speed is required, for example, in order to use a near-maximum aperture to produce beautiful bokeh. EF-X500 also supports multi-flash lighting. Set up multiple flashes to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. TTL lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that you can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
- Hot-shoe mount flash EF-X500 enables flash photography at high shutter speeds or using multiple units in sync.
- Wireless multi-flash TTL freely controlling light on subject and background to enable creative photography
- This is the first Fujifilm flash that is dust-resistant and water-resistant. Use it with the weather-sealed X Series cameras to broaden your photographic fields.
- Innovative design with low center of gravity creating a perfect harmony with the lightweight and compact X Series cameras
- Maximum guide number approx. 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft)
- Zooming the illumination angle for the focal lengths of 24mm - 105mm, and covering the illumination angle of around 20mm when the wide panel is used
- Flash head that can be tilted up by 90 degrees, down by 10 degrees, to the left by 135 degrees and to the right by 180 degrees for bouncing light
- Equipped with LED video light that can also be used as AF assist light and catchlight
- Registers up to ten combinations of various settings. Register settings to suit a specific shooting condition in advance, so that they can be activated quickly when required.
- Power source: Four AA batteries (LR6, or Ni-MH)
- Dimensions: Approx. 4.88" (H) x 2.65" (W) x 4.22" (D)
- Weight: Approx. 13.4 ounces(excluding batteries)