Scan photos, film, oversized originals, plus scan-to-cloud — you get it all with the Epson Perfection V370 Photo. This powerful performer makes it simple to archive photos and documents or create enlargements with the built-in transparency unit and 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution. The Epson Perfection V370 Photo makes it easy to scan directly to cloud services like Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote, and more with Document Capture Software. It also offers one-touch buttons for scan-to-email and copy. Plus use photo restoration to bring those faded family photos back to life. You can even scan oversized artwork or photo album pages with ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe software. Featuring Epson exclusive ReadyScan Technology for fast scans and no warmup time, you will be scanning in no time.
- Scan 35mm slides and negatives with ease — built-in Transparency Unit for beautiful enlargements up to 13" x 19"
- Access documents from mobile devices — Document Capture software included; allows direct scan-to-cloud functionality
- Achieve exceptional clarity and detail — 4800 x 9600 optical resolution
- Easily scan oversized prints, documents and artwork — ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe included
- Fast scanning and no warmup time — exclusive ReadyScan LED technology
- Restore the color to faded photos — with one click, Easy Photo Fix makes it simple
- Remove dust from scanned film and photos — Advanced Digital Dust correction
- Convert scanned documents into editable text — Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software included
- Quickly scan documents, photos and 35mm film — for easy archiving and sharing
- Scan books, photo albums and 3D objects — high-rise, 180-degree lid
- Scanner Type: Flatbed color scanner with Transparency Unit built-in
- Optical Resolution: 4800 dpi with EPSON MatrixCCD
- Hardware Resolution: 4800 x 9600 dpi with Micro Step Drive technology
- Maximum Resolution: 12,800 dpi
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bits per pixel internal / external
- Grayscale Bit Depth: 16-bits per pixel internal / external
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Transparency Adapter - Supported Film Size: 35mm negatives and slides
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 16.9" x 2.6" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 6.2 lb
- Included accessories: Transparency Unit (built into lid), Film holder for 35mm film strips and mounted slides, CD-ROM software, Start Here poster, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable, AC adapter and power cable