Product DescriptionThe ultra-lightweight Canon 270EX II Speedlite is a compact, high-performance flash unit designed for the evolving EOS enthusiast.
Worthy successor to the venerable Canon 270EX Speedlite, the new, ultra-lightweight Canon 270EX II Speedlite is a compact, high-performance flash unit designed for the evolving EOS enthusiast. Developed for fun and easy flash shooting, when used with select Canon EOS DSLR cameras that have a master function, the Speedlite 270EX II can be used as a versatile wireless slave flash. This Speedlite can also be used with other compact digital camera models equipped with a dedicated flash shoe mount. User-friendly in both function and design, the 270EX II Speedlite flash's Tele/Wide function easily and elegantly allows adjustment of illumination angle and guide number to match shooting conditions. On your photographic journey, the Canon 270EX II Speedlite is primed to be there at every step.
- Ultra-compact, ultra-lightweight, high-performance flash unit.
- Vertical bounce capability up to 90 degrees provides a wide range of picture-taking options.
- Flash coverage can be switched between Normal (28mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 72 ft./22m at ISO 100) and Tele (50mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 89 ft./27m at ISO 100).
- Slave function allows the flash to be triggered wirelessly (when used with an EOS DSLR with a master function).
- Flash release function triggers the camera wirelessly from the flash on a 2-second delay, allowing the flash to be repositioned to illuminate the subject.
- Power Source: Two AA-size/LR6 Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 3.0 in./ 65.8 x 65.2 x 77mm
- Weight: 5.5 oz./155g (without batteries)