The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery.
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II Wi-Fi Adapter Kit adds the convenience of Wi-Fi compatibility to the features you can now utilize with the EOS 7D Mark II camera. By simply inserting the new Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1 into the SD card slot, you can take advantage of Wi-Fi capabilities such as remote shooting or viewing and transferring still images and movies (MP4) using a compatible smart device (with the Camera Connect app) or a computer (using EOS Utility). When combined with the robust features of the EOS 7D Mark II, including the 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor, up to 10.0 fps shooting speed, Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live View AF and more, these new Wi-Fi capabilities give you a more expansive interaction with your EOS 7D Mark II than ever before.
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera is designed to meet the demands of photographers and videographers who want a camera that can provide a wide range of artistic opportunities. With a winning combination of cutting-edge operations and a robust, ergonomic design, it is optimized to make even the most challenging photography simple and easy. The EOS 7D Mark II features a refined APS-C sized 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors for gorgeous imagery. It shoots up to 10 frames per second at ISOs ranging from 100¿16000 (expandable to H1: 25600, H2: 51200), has a 65-point all cross-type AF system and features Canon's amazing Dual Pixel CMOS AF for brilliant Live-View AF. It has dual card slots for both CF and SD cards, USB 3.0 connectivity and even has built-in GPS** for easy location tagging, automatically. Compatible with an ever-expanding collection of EF and EF-S lenses plus a host of EOS accessories, the EOS 7D Mark II is an ideal tool for creative and ambitious photography.
- 20.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and ISO 100-16000
- High speed continuous shooting up to 10.0 fps allows you to capture fast action
- 65-point all cross-type AF system for high-performance, accurate subject tracking with EV -3 sensitivity (center point) for focusing in extreme low-light conditions
- Canon's innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF enables you to shoot video like a camcorder with smooth, fast, and accurate autofocus and lets you enjoy instant and precise autofocus even when shooting stills
- Stunning Full HD video with custom Movie Servo AF (speed and sensitivity) for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, multiple frame rates including Full HD recording at 60p in MOV and MP4 formats and uncompressed HDMI out
- Intelligent Viewfinder II provides approximately 100% field of view for shooting ease
- Improved custom controls and built-in intervalometer and bulb timer for expanded creativity
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability up to 200,000 cycles and enhanced dust and weather resistance
- EOS Scene Detection System features a new 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor for improved precision
- Built-in GPS Receiver provides a digital compass, records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) for bright and clear viewing
- Recording Media: CF Cards (Type I); Compatible with UDMA CD cards; SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards
- Battery Pack LP-E6N (or LP-E6)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.85 (W) x 4.43 (H) x 3.08 (D) in.
- Weight: Approx. 32.10 oz. / Approx. 910 g
Body Only: Approx. 28.92 oz. / Approx. 820 g
- Included accessories: Cable Protector, USB Interface Cable IFC-150U II, Battery Pack LP-E6N, Battery Charger LC-E6, EOS Digital Solution Disc, Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS7DMARKII, Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1