For superb performance on the go, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera puts full-frame performance into a compact, fully featured DSLR.
For superb performance on the go, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera puts full-frame performance into a compact, fully featured DSLR. Its 26.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor help deliver amazing results even at expanded ISO settings, making it great for challenging low-light situations as well as landscape, portrait and event photography. The EOS 6D Mark II also features an impressive optical viewfinder with 45 all cross-type AF points, fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD for Live View operation which helps create unique angles. With the EOS 6D Mark II's speed to capture action and the versatility to create phenomenal photographs and Full HD 60p videos in numerous environments and lighting situations, the camera offers creative content makers a winning combination of advanced features in a portable package that's as fun as it is powerful.
- 26.2 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor.
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection & Full HD 60p.
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–40000.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and GPS Capability.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.5 fps.
- Dust- & Water-resistant.
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Recording Media: SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card
- Battery: One Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx. 5.67 x 4.35 x 2.94 in. (144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8mm)
- Weight: Approx. Approx. 765g / 26.98 oz. (including battery and card)
Approx. 685g / 24.16 oz. (body only)
- Included accessories: Eyecup Eb, Wide Neck Strap, Battery Pack LP-E6N, Battery Charger LC-E6