The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon's commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon's all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon's DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps. Built-in Wi-Fi, GPS and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker.
- Lens Mount: Canon EF Mount
- Recording Media:
- CF card
- Type I drive (Type II and Microdrive non-supported.)
- UDMA Mode 7 supported.
- CFast cards cannot be used.
- SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- UHS-I supported.
- MultiMediaCards (MMC) cannot be used (results in error).
- UHS-II not supported. If a UHS-II card is used, it may be slower than a UHS-I (depends on the card specifications).
- Battery Pack LP-E6N (or LP-E6) Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx. 5.93 x 4.58 x 2.99 in. / 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm
- Weight: Approx. 31.39 oz. / 890g (Including battery, CF card and SD memory card)
Approx. 28.22 oz. / 800g (Body only; without battery, card, body cap and eyecup)
- Included accessories: Battery Pack LP-E6N, Battery Charger LP-E6, Eyecup Eg, Wide Strap, Cable Protector, Interface Cable IFC-150U II, EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk