The ultimate EOS is here, making way for a new era in autofocus speed, accuracy and precision – the EOS-1D X Mark III. Offering the highest level of performance an EOS DSLR has ever possessed, the EOS-1D X Mark III changes the game for serious photographers around the world, boasting a powerful new 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, combined with a cutting-edge new DIGIC X image processor, for truly outstanding stills and video. Track subjects with incredible focus using the new 191-point AF system – including innovative new Head Detection AF technology (EOS iTR*1 AF X) – along with faster continuous shooting speeds of up to 16 fps with the viewfinder and up to 20 fps in Live View mode. The EOS-1D X Mark III camera is also our most powerful DSLR for video to date, equipped with 4K 60p video capability, plus the option to shoot 5.5K RAW video or 10-bit 4:2:2 video with Canon Log, recorded to a CFexpress card in either or both of the available dual card slots. And, with built-in Wi-Fi for the first time ever in an EOS-1D series, this revolutionary, dust and weather resistant camera offers the connectivity to share photos and videos with clients, colleagues or family from virtually anywhere. The EOS-1D X Mark III – raising the bar on pro DSLR quality and performance.
- High Image Quality with New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor Combined with Newly Designed low Pass Filter.
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200.
- New 191-point AF System Capable of Tracking the Subjects Head and Face using Deep Learning Technology.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus using up to 3869 Manual AF Positions and up to 525 Automatic Positions.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking.
- Achieves a Maximum Burst Rate of 1,000 images or more (RAW+JPEG) in Continuous Shooting with Dual CFexpress Card Slots.
- 4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording.
- Enhanced Operating Controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS Technology.
- Faster Speed and Improved User Interface for Networking with Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E9 or with Built-in Ethernet Port.
- IPTC Tags can be applied with a Compatible Mobile Device or PC Connection.
- Impressive Durability.
- Image Sensor: Full-frame CMOS
- Megapixels: 20.1
- Recording Media: CFexpress cards, Type B
- Lens Mount: Canon EF Mount
- Battery: Battery Pack LP-E19
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) Approx. 6.22 x 6.60 x 3.25 in. / 158.0 x 167.6 x 82.6mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: Approx. 44.09 oz. / 1250g (Body only)
Approx. 50.80 oz. / 1440g ( Including battery, and memory card)
- Included accessories: Battery Pack LP-E19, Battery Charger LC-E19, Wide Strap L7, Cable Protector, Interface Cable IFC-100U, Eyecup Eg, Battery Pack Cover, SanDisk Extreme PRO CFexpress Card Reader, SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO CFexpress Card