A professional standard refined. The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM delivers outstanding performance and optics to help you reach new heights in high-level creative imaging. The lens's constant f/2.8 maximum aperture enables fast shutter speeds and beautiful background blur across its zoom range. To further enhance clarity, it adds Canon's Air Sphere Coating (ASC), which combines with updated Super Spectra Coatings to significantly reduce lens flare and ghosting. A superlative lens remastered for improved performance even in diverse light, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM is a worthy partner to help create your upcoming masterpiece.
- Constant f/2.8 Maximum Aperture throughout Entire Zoom Range.
- Canon's Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Minimizes Ghosting and Flare.
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 3.5 Stops* of Shake Correction.
- Fluorine Coating on Front and Rear Elements to Help Reduce Smears and Fingerprints.
- Highly Resistant to Dust and Water, and Improved Durability Even in Harsh Conditions.
- Inner Focusing System with Ring Ultrasonic Motor.
- Full-time Manual Focus.
- One Fluorite Element and Five UD Elements for High Image Quality.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of Approx. 3.9 ft./1.2m.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-200mm f/2.8
- Lens Construction: 23 elements in 19 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34° - 12°
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.94 ft. / 1.2m
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length: Φ3.5 x 7.8 in., approx. 3.17 lbs. / Φ88.8 x 199mm
- Weight: approx. 3.17 lbs. / 1440g