The Punks Corey tripod is packed with features and functionality, and provides our best ever Punks micro-travellor tripod, with new and advanced features. Maximum Height: 58"
Punks Corey is a new generation of 3 Legged Thing micro traveller tripods. Packed full of features, with extraordinary functionality and capability, the new Corey tripod is our best ever Punks tripod designed for travelling. With 5 section legs and a 2 section column, Corey extends to a workable height, whilst retaining the ability to fold down to an incredibly compact size for stowage. With a load capability of 14kg / 30lbs, Corey is the perfect combination of weight, size and capability for photographers of all genres and abilities.
- Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices
- D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod
- 1/4" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options
- Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity
- New thumb catch release system
- Arca-Swiss & Peak Design compatibility on Quick Release Plate
- Multiple visible spirit levels for comprehensive levelling
- Ergonomic bubble grip for better all weather use
- 14kg Variable Load Capability
- Aircraft Grade Magnesium Alloy construction for greater durability
- Punks Corey Magnesium Alloy Tripod
- AirHed Neo ballhead
- Microfibre Head Bag
- Peak Design & Arca Swiss Compatible Quick Release Plate
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Tough drawstring bag
- Elevated Street Credibility (not guaranteed)
- Tripod Weight: 1500g / 3.4lb
- Minimum Height: 100mm / 4" - without column
- Maximum Height: 1475 mm / 58" - with column fully extended
- Folded Length: 350mm / 13.67"
- Load Capacity: 14kg / 30lb
- Leg Tubing Diameter: 23mm / 29/32" - leg
- Leg Sections: 5 sections - (23, 20, 17, 14 & 11mm)
- Leg Angles: 23°, 55° & 80°
- Column Sections: 2 section - (26 & 23 mm)
- Maximum Monopod Height: 1500 mm / 59"