Carries a gripped DSLR with a 70-200mm f/2.8 attached and its lens hood in position or reversed. Also fits the Tamron 150-600 with hood reversed.
The Digital Holster 50 V2.0 is designed to carry a gripped DSLR such as the Nikon D3/D4 series or the Canon 1D/1Ds/1DX series. It also accommodates standard camera bodies with add-on vertical battery grips. We also recommend this bag if you have a Nikon D800/D700 with a L-bracket or vertical battery grip attached. The shape of the bag conforms to the camera itself, with one straight side and one curved side.
- “Pop Down” increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25” W x 7.25” H x 11.25–14.25” D (18.4 x 18.4 x 28.6–36.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8” W x 8” H x 13–16” D (20.3 x 20.3 x 33–40.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)