The 45mm format is the closest approximation to human field of vision and captures high-resolution shots to an unparalleled degree of resolving power.
The 45mm format is the closest approximation to human field of vision and captures high-resolution shots to an unparalleled degree of resolving power. Furthermore, the integration of VC into a 45mm fast standard prime lens for full-frame DSLR cameras is an industry-first.
Compose an image at will, without regard to shooting distance or ambient lighting constraints – to produce crisp, tack sharp images from F/1.8 full open aperture. The unique synthesis of a VC system in a 45mm lens with a best-in-class MOD of 0.29m** redefines standard distance shooting – freeing the photographer to discover another dimension of personal style.
- Model: F013
- Focal Length: 45mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/1.8
- Angle of View (diagonal): 51°21’ for full-frame format
34°28’ for APS-C format
- Optical Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.29m (11.4 in)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:3.4
- Filter Size: Φ67mm
- Maximum Diameter: Φ80.4mm
- Length: 89.2mm (3.5 in)
- Weight:: 520g (18.3 oz)
- Aperture Blades: 9 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F/16
- Standard Accessories: Flower-shaped lens hood, Lens caps