With vast zoom range out to 600 mm, efficient 1.0-type image sensor, large-aperture lens, and much more at your command, it’s easy to capture more captivating stills and movies from every perspective.
The RX10 III features the widest zoom range (24-600 mm) among RX series cameras, Fast Intelligent AF and Optical SteadyShot for more stable, clear images, and 4K plus super slow motion recording of movies containing razor-sharp details, even when shot at telephoto range.
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24–600 mm F2.4–4 large-aperture zoom lens
- About 20.1 effective megapixel 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor with DRAM chip
- BIONZ X engine for superior detail reproduction and noise reduction
- 4K17 movie recording with full pixel readout/no pixel binning
- Up to 40x super slow motion
- Memory Card Slot: Dual compatibility slot: Memory Stick PRO Duo/Pro-HG Duo/PRO-HG HX Duo media - SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- Power: NP-FW50 Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- Dimensions: (W X H X D) 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 x 5 1/8" (132.5 x 94.0 x 127.4 mm)
- Weight: About 2 lb 5.1 oz (body only) / About 2 lb 6.7 oz (battery and Memory Stick Duo included), About 1051 g (body only) / About 1095 g (battery and Memory Stick Duo included)
- Included accessories: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-FW50, Micro USB cable, Shoulder strap, Lens cap, Shoe cap, Lens hood, Eyepiece cup, Instruction Manual