Lets you access your pictures or other files from a memory card without the need to directly connect a camera or other media device to your computer.
The PROMASTER PROFESSIONAL SUPER SPEED USB 3.0 UNIVERSAL MEMORY CARD READER/WRITER lets you access your pictures or other files from a memory card without the need to directly connect a camera or other media device to your computer. When connected to a USB 3.0 port on your computer, the Super Speed USB 3.0 interface transfers images and data at up to 5 Gbps, more than ten times faster than a USB 2.0 reader.
- Easily access media and manage content almost anywhere
- Includes slot-to-slot read/write/copy and USB mass storage capabilities
- Compact Flash Type I, Compact Flash Type II, Compact Flash/UDMA , Microdrive, Secure Digital (SD), Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC), Mini Secure Digital, Micro SD, xD Picture Card (including Type M), MultiMedia-Card (MMC), RS-MMC, IBM/Hitachi Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick MagicGate and more. (Some cards may require adapter supplied by memory card manufacturer)
- Supports automatic card detection and USB 3.0 super speed data transfer
- Backwards compatible to USB 2.0 interfaces
- Eliminates need for direct connection of media device to save battery power
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatible - hot swappable, Plug and Play
- Type: Super Speed USB 3.0, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB 1.1, CE, FCC, WEEE
- Supports Compact Flash UDMA standard up to version 6
- Connection: USB 3.0 A male to USB 3.0 A male flat cable (included)
- Performance: The card reader provides data transfer at a rate up to 5Gbps for USB 3.0
- Operating Environment: 0℃ to 40℃ and 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
- USB port
- Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8; Mac OS 9.2 or 10.1.2.3 or higher; Most Linux Operating Systems