Product DescriptionGreater camera to flash distance for reduced red-eye problems. Easily snapped off bracket to create special lighting effects with hand-held flash. For 35mm film cameras.
Creative photographers will love this powerful handle grip flash. Greater camera to flash distance for reduced red-eye problems. Easily snapped off bracket to create special lighting effects with hand-held flash. Maintains full dedication to your camera. For conventional use, the flash and module can be removed from the grip and combined to use as hot-shoe mounted dedicated flash. Twin flash for pleasing highlights in bounce flash pictures. Grip holds 4 "C" cells for for improved recycle time and more flash capacity.
Promaster 5000 series flashes use a module system. This allows you to buy the module for your camera, and if you change cameras, you can just buy another module instead of a whole new flash.
- Guide Number: 130 (100 ISO)
- TTL Auto Range: 3-80' (100 ISO)
- Normal Auto Range: 3-56' (100 ISO)
- Power Source: 4 AA or 4 C Alkaline Batteries
- Recycling Time: 0.3-10 Seconds
- Angle of Coverage:
- Wide-60°H 45°V
- Normal-46°H 34°V
- Tele-31°H 23°V
- Bounce Angle: 0° to 90°
- Swivel Angle: 0° to 180°
- Full TTL Dedication
- Front mounted ready light
- Auto Power-Off
- AF Illuminator for Autofocusing
- Auto focus cameras: Canon AF, Maxxum, Maxxum i, Nikon AF, Pentax AF (Module sold separately)
- Manual focus cameras: Canon, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Ricoh, Yashica and Standard (Module sold separately)