Cuff is a camera wrist strap that uses our patent-pending Anchor Link quick-connection system.
Total security for the true minimalist. Cuff is a camera wrist strap that uses our patent-pending Anchor Link quick-connection system. Releases with one hand and can be connected to your camera in a variety of locations. When not in use it can be worn around your wrist like a bracelet. Comes with 2 Anchors for attachment.
- Works with any camera: attaches to any camera's strap loops. Compatible with compact cameras all the way up to full-frame DSLRs and even medium format cameras. Also attaches to any Peak Design quick-release plate (not included) and the PRO-drive screw (not included).
- Quick-connecting: attach and detach with one hand using our patent-pending Anchor Link connection system.
- Ultralight and compact: Small enough to fit in any pocket.
- Stores as a bracelet: When not using Cuff, keep it handy (literally) by wrapping it around your wrist and wearing it as a bracelet
- Quick-cinching: quickly cinch Cuff around your wrist for extra security.
- Super strong: strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
- Use with Capture: works stand-along or with the Capture Camera Clip.
- Weight: 0.9 oz (1.4 oz as packed)
- Strap length: fixed 8 inch strap has an adjustable cinch to control tightness around your wrist
- Strength rating: Vectran®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Cuff safe for use with the largest of professional cameras