This compact, versatile Micro lens for close-up, copy work and general photography provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1).
- Compact, versatile Micro-NIKKOR lens for close-up, copy work and general photography.
- Provides continuous autofocus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio).
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet autofocus operation.
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handling-design also eliminates front element rotation, enabling easier use of polarizers and Nikon's Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, from autofocus to manual operation.
- Focal Length: 60mm
- Maximum Aperture: 2.8
- Minimum Aperture: 32
- Autofocus: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Compatible Format(s):35mm Film
FX in DX Crop Mode
- Distance Information: Yes
- ED Glass Elements: Yes
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Nano Crystal Coat: Yes
- Internal Focusing: Yes
- Rear Focusing: No
- De-Focus Control: No
- Close Range Correction: No
- Manual/Auto Focus Mode: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.6 ft. (0.185m)
- Angle of View: 39°40'
- Lens (Elements): 12
- ED (Elements): 1
- Lens (Groups): 9
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:1
- Dimensions: 2.9x3.5in.
- Weight: 15oz. (425g)
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Lens Attachment Size: 62mm
- Supplied Accessories: 62mm Snap-on front lens cap, LF-1 rear lens cap, HB-42 Bayonet hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch
Lens Mount Nikon F