The big dog on the block in waterproof/fogproof optical performance, the Premier 10x42 delivers superior light gathering in a sleek roof prism body.
- Phase-correction: Enhances resolution for excellent detail.
- Silver coated prisms: High-reflection silver coating on the prism surface for the brightest images.
- Quick, central focus knob: For fast subject acquisition.
- Sturdy, die-cast magnesium-alloy body: Cuts weight without sacrificing durability.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Nikon’s exclusive field flattener and eyepiece design: For remarkably sharp, clear viewing.
- Fully multicoated optics: Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
- Durable and protective, rubber-armored coating: Provides a non-slip grip, wet or dry.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups: With multi-click adjustments are extremely eyeglass-friendly.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Focusing System: Central Focus
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 42mm
- Angular Field of View (Real): 6°
- Angular Field of View (Apparent): 55.3°
- FOV at 1000 yds: 314 ft
- Close Focus Distance: 9.8 ft
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Relative Brightness: 17.6
- Eye Relief: 18.5mm
- Size (Length x Width): 6.2 x 5.5 in
- Weight: 27.9 oz
- Interpupilary Distance: 56-72mm
- Phase Coating: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Prism: Roof
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon binocular travel case, adjustable binocular strap and lens covers.