The MMXPROA3 is a three-section camera monopod that supports up to 22 lbs.
The new XPRO Monopod PRIME is a professional photo monopod made to satisfy all photographers that use heavy lenses mainly for sport photography and wildlife. Inheriting the perfect combination of rigidity and safety locking system from Manfrotto's professional tripod ranges such as the 190 collection and the 055 collection, XPRO Monopods also feature Manfrotto’s state-of-the-art leg supports.
The new D-shaped aluminum tubes greatly improve the anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod following the fast-rotating movement of the photographer. That combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) that strongly lock the lever on the flat face of the tube, this monopod will reduce unwanted jerky movements. Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides an exceptional grip, and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' camera fixing screw, it is now even more handy and versatile on the field. If combined with the photo monopod head 234RC and a camera on top, it enhances the shooting experience by dramatically increasing the framing speed and versatility.
- PRIME Monopod allows you to shoot with 600mm telephoto lenses
- Unique D-shaped tube ensures rigidity and steadiness
- New designed rubber leg warmer for secure & fast movements
- Quick Power Lock (QPL) system allows for fast, solid and effortless set up
- Quick & versatile camera attachment
- Material: Aluminum
- Max Height: 62.99 in
- Safety Payload: 22.05 lbs