Meet Libby, she loves to travel and can carry all of your gear, far more than most totes. Proudly coined as Pioneer Woman’s “spirit animal,” the Libby 2.0 is all you’ve ever wanted and more in an organized, carry-EVERYTHING tote. Libby loves to ride, especially a top a roller bag. She has it all...organization and loads of room to spare.
One of the best features of Libby is her back pocket that opens to attach a top a roller bag. When not in use, it zips closed to a slit pocket a perfect spot for a tablet (up to 10”). Libby can adjust to the size you need depending on what you’re carrying. She can tote a lot of gear and is the perfect size for an overnight stay or even a carry-on. Loved by the over-prepared mom for a diaper bag (yeah you know who you are) or the photographer who wants to carry all their gear in one bag and keep it all together.
Libby has a LOT of pockets, 9 to be exact. Six on the outside, two of which are open pockets on each side for quick access. The inside is padded for protection and includes a special laptop slot (up to 15”) as well as 3 clear easy access pockets so you can see where everything is. The 5 adjustable padded dividers can fit several lenses and beyond, but are removable if you need to pack more. Carry over your shoulder, cross body or on top of your suitcase.
Made with our exclusive Cambrio material. Vegan friendly, abrasion and water resistant
17"(length) x 6"(width) x 12"(height)
- 2- 5.5" x 5.5" zipper pockets
- 1- 11" x 7.5" zipper pocket
- 2- 4.5" x 6" open pockets
- 1 - 10" zipper pocket(will fit IPad)
- bottom zipper allowing for direct attachment to suitcase
- 1 - laptop divider - Will hold up to a 15" laptop
- 5- padded, removable, adjustable dividers
- Exterior walls & bottom of the bag are padded
- 2 - over the shoulder straps(10" height)
- 1 - removable long messenger strap ( up to 50")
- Made of water resistant, man-made materials
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Shoulder Pad
- Will hold up to a 10" lens
- Will hold a pro body or standard body with grip
- Will hold a camera body with lens attached