The first always-on tripod that offers the stability, range of movement and versatility of full-size supports.
Your point & shoot camera’s new best friend, the JOBY Micro is the first always-on tripod that offers the stability, range of movement and versatility of full-size supports. Elegantly concealed beneath the base of the camera, the sleek form is convenient to carry and allows easy access in and out of any camera case. The zinc-aluminum alloy construction is engineered for dependable stability, quick deployment and precise ball positioning. Plus, the colorful silicone grips provide rock-solid footing on any surface. Now you can capture crisp low-light landscapes, group portraits and time-lapse party scenes, wherever your adventures take you. Forever at your camera’s side, Micro Tripod is the indispensable companion for any photo or video enthusiast.
- Conceals beneath camera base: sleek and portable design easily fits in any case
- Precise control with 36° of tilt: machined aluminum, mini ballhead allows for precise control in photo or video composition
- Stability on even or uneven surfaces: coated zinc alloy legs with colorful silicone foot grips stabilize point & shoot cameras
- Instant setup and framing: auto-fanning leg deployment and effortless ball positioning help you never miss a shot
- Designed for: Point & shoot cameras
- Materials: Coated zinc-aluminum alloy, silicone and aircraft grade aluminum
- Max Weight Load: 250g / 8.8oz
- Product Weight: 26g / 0.9oz
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 66.4 x 15.7 x 20mm / 2.6 x 0.6 x 0.8 in
- Connection: Universal stainless steel ¼”-20 tripod screw