Create that wonderful sense of movement with the help of Glide Gear camera sliders. Adding depth, drama, and a 3D quality to your work is now within your reach.
The Glide Gear DEV 1000 Slider was developed to allow anyone the ability to create Feature Film quality production shots within a reasonable budget. With aircraft grade, heavy-duty, CNC machined with tight tolerances, precision extruded industrial grade anodized aluminum construction, self-lubricating glide rails, spirit level & tension adjustment, the DEV 1000 Video Slider provides more bang for your buck than any other slider on the market in it's price range. The DEV Video Camera Slider can be used as a stand alone unit with the detachable feet, or you can even attach it directly to your tripod. The slider system will raise your video height approximately 2 inches from the ground. The DEV series rail is perfect for small to mid size rigs including DSLR setups with shorter lenses.
Due to the new patented technology of the self-lubricating rails and plastic bearings, the Glide Gear SYL Hybrid Carriage requires 4-5 times less force to move than the traditional Drylin liners and similar slider units. Indeed, the Glide Gear 435 slider, with loosened tension knob, can move with gravity as you tilt the system at an angle against the horizon, or it can be adjusted to have your exact amount of resistance. Typical roller bearing systems (as featured in competing products) use grease filled noisy metal bearings. These style of bearings are prone to being affected by dust, dirt, grit, lint and moisture, which can significantly affect their performance, and limit the number of environments that they can reliably be used in. Should they become contaminated, dis-assembling/cleaning and re-adjusting them is no easy task. By comparison, the Glide Gear 435 Series Slider has an open architecture design, that uses individual, grease-less self-lubricating plastic bearings and liners that can quickly and easily be swapped out if required.
- Tension adjustment knob with locking feature
- Quick and easy set-up
- Versatile: can be used with a tripod or on a flat surface with its included feet
- Spirit level on sled included
- Beautiful super polish finish anodized aluminum
- Phone Adapter
- Length: 23.6" (60 cm) aluminum track
- Max load: 19.84 pounds
- Optimal load: 0-13 pounds
- Swivel/Pan head compatible
- Tripod compatible
- Self-lubricating rails and bearings
- Made with anodized aluminum
- Compatible with thread sizes: 1/4" and 3/8"
- Dimensions: 23.6" x 3.5" x 2.7" (60 cm x 9 cm x 7 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (862 grams)
- Includes: Phone Adapter, 23" camera sliding rails, Camera mount platform, Detachable feet x 2, Hex screws x 4, 1/4" to 3/8" thread adapter, Hex wrench, User Manual and warranty