While maintaining the elegant design and a popular 23mmF2 focal length, the new camera has been developed in pursuit of easy operability, addressing the requests of users of previous X Series models.
The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity. The FUJIFILM X100F features the 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter, boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series. As well, the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine delivers outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise. Also featuring Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, intuitive analog operation Focus Lever for quick selection of focus areas, "ACROS“ film simulation and digital teleconverter.
- 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter
- X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine
- The number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points). Approx. 40% of the imaging area (center area containing 49 focusing points) is covered with phase detection AF pixels to form a fast and precise phase detection AF area that can be used in a variety of scenes.
- You can now change the magnification of the electronic rangefinder, shown in a small window as EVF at the bottom right corner of the optical viewfinder, for acute accuracy. The Real Time Parallax Correction function is applied to the focus area in addition to the guide frame to enable assured framing and focusing in the
- Manual Focus mode.
- Intuitive and practical operability
- Storage media: SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Power supply: NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions: 126.5mm (W) x 74.8mm (H) x 52.4mm (D) / 4.98in. (W) x 2.94in. (H) x 2.06in. (D) (Minimum Depth: 32.0mm / 1.26 in.)
- Weight :Approx. 469g / 16.5 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 419g / 14.8 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Included accessories:Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Shoulder strap, Lens cap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, USB cable, Owner's manual