The X-T20 also has exciting video functionality and is capable of capturing 4K movies with Fujifilm’s popular Film Simulation modes.
Turn the dials. Look through the viewfinder. Shoot in stunning colors. Capture the moment... The X-T20 packs the latest technology into its beautifully designed compact and lightweight body so you get the most from your photography whatever you choose to shoot. It offers a full Manual Mode for creative control and a handy Auto Mode that makes it simple to capture a wide range of scenes. These two modes combine with the tilting LCD monitor and touch screen operation for intuitive shooting, plus the X-T20 also offers high-quality 4K video to capture precious occasions in superb detail. Perfect for experienced enthusiasts and beginners alike, the X-T20 will help you enjoy photography every day.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter
- X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine
- 5.0fps live-view shooting, start-up time of 0.4sec., shutter time lag of 0.050sec. and shooting interval of 0.25sec.
- Easy operability for still photography
- Tilting touchscreen panel for operation at almost any angle
- Auto mode selector for fully-automatic Advanced SR Auto mode
- Exposure Compensation Dial has C position for exposure compensation up to ±5 stops
- AF-C Custom Settings for moving subjects
- Features AF-C Custom Settings where you can choose from five AF-C presets according to the way your chosen subject is moving. The AF algorithm has been revised for improved accuracy, resulting in a dramatic improvement when tracking a moving subject in the AF-C mode.
- Strong Video features
- The X-T20 adds a Video option to the Drive Dial and can produce Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation effects (including ACROS). You can output recorded video to an external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone.
- Lens mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- Uses Fuji NP-W126S Battery
- Storage media: SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Dimensions: 118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 41.4mm (D) / 4.66in. (W) x 3.26in. (H) x 1.63in. (D) (Minimum Depth: 31.9mm / 1.3 in.)
- Weight: Approx. 383g / 13.5 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 333g / 11.8 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Included accessories: Li-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Body cap, Shoulder strap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Owner's manual