The FUJIFILM GFX 50S medium format mirrorless digital camera combines an extraordinary sensor, processor and design with FUJINON lenses to give you the ultimate photography experience.
The FUJIFILM GFX 50S medium format mirrorless digital camera adopts a 43.8ｘ32.9mm medium format (FUJIFILM G Format) sensor with 51.4 MP. Featuring premium design and excellent operability stemming from the highly reputable digital camera X Series system and the accumulation of image design technology from over 80 years of experience, the GFX 50S achieves the highest ever image quality from Fujifilm.
Released with the APS-C sensor in 2011, the X Series has earned high praise from professional photographers and photography enthusiasts alike, due to its excellent image quality and mobility across a wide range of genres including landscapes, snaps, portraits, and sports photos. On the other hand, there were also many photographers craving for the release of a camera equipped with a large-size sensor with an even higher number of effective pixels, which could be used mainly in the fields of commercial and studio portrait photography, while at the same time keeping the excellent color reproduction of the X Series intact. In response to those voices, Fujifilm developed the FUJIFILM GFX 50S and the FUJINON GF Lenses series as a system for photographers that require even higher image quality than can be covered by the current X Series lineup.
Equipped with a 43.8mm x 32.9mm, 51.4 MP CMOS sensor, boasting approx. 1.7x the area of full frame sensors
Thanks to the excellent light reception performance due to the large area of each pixel, room to spare is created in the camera's high sensitivity performance and tone reproduction, achieving high image quality exceeding that of cameras equipped with full size sensors with an equivalent number of pixels. Therefore, precise images can be reproduced down to the smallest detail, conveying the texture of the subject, a three-dimensional feeling, and even the atmosphere of the scene
- Equipped with a 43.8mm x 32.9mm, 51.4 MP CMOS sensor, boasting approx. 1.7x the area of full frame sensors
- Equipped with X Processor Pro image processing engine
- Compact and lightweight body with high rigidity due to the adoption of magnesium alloy
- 3.69M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder and 2.36M-dot touchscreen LCD back panel
- Newly developed large diameter G Mount with excellent robustness and durability
- Newly developed ultra-high resolution FUJINON GF Lenses
- Number of effective pixels: 51.4 million pixels
- Image sensor:
- 43.8mm x 32.9mm Bayer array with primary color filter
- Sensor Cleaning system: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- Storage media: SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I / UHS-II
- Lens mount: FUJIFILM G mount
- Power supply: NP-T125 Li-ion battery (included)
- Dimensions 147.5mm (W) x 94.2mm (H) x 91.4mm (D) / 5.81in. (W) x 3.71in. (H) x 3.60in. (D) (Minimum Depth : 41.6mm / 1.64in.)
- Weight: Approx. 825g / 29.1 oz. (including battery and memory card), Approx 920g / 32.5 oz. (including EVF)
Approx. 740g / 26.1 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- Included accessories: Li-ion battery NP-T125, Battery charger BC-T125, Plug adapter, Body cap, Shoulder strap, Metal strap clip, Metal strap clip lock, Cable protector, Interchangeable electronic view finder EVF-GFX1, Hot shoe cover (Body/EVF), Connector cover (EVF), Vertical Battery Grip connector cover, Sync terminal cover, Owner's manual