This is a mid telephoto lens with the bright aperture of f/2.4 despite its compact size. At the minimum working distance of 26.7cm, the lens delivers the maximum magnification of 0.5x for macro photography.
Designed especially for the X-Pro1, the FUJINON XF Lens series promises enhanced resolution and light volume in image edge areas as well as reduced chromatic aberration for exceptional image quality. Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating. Holding the high-quality metal barrel and operating the precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring is a sensation that fires the desire to capture every scene.
- This is a mid telephoto lens with the bright aperture of f/2.4 despite its compact size.
- It uses a glass molded aspheric lens at the 7th element to prevent field curvature, and places an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lens at the 6th element to contain chromatic aberration.
- The lens is ideal for portraiture because of its beautiful blur and high-definition description.
- At the minimum working distance of 26.7cm, the lens delivers the maximum magnification of 0.5x for macro photography.
- Type: XF60mm F2.4 R Macro
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 abnormal dispersion element)
- Focal length: 91mm (35mm format equivalent) f=60mm
- Angle of view : 26.6°
- Max. aperture: F2.4
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control
- Number of of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size: 1/3 EV (20 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 26.7cm
- Max. magnification: 0.5x
- Filter size: 39mm
- External dimensions: 64.1mm x 70.9mm
- Weight: Approx. 215g (excluding caps and hoods)