The 35mm (135 equivalent: 53mm) lens has a standard focal length with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye. With the bright maximum aperture, the lens is ideal for snapshots.
Designed especially for the X-Pro1, the FUJINON XF Lens series promises enhanced resolution and light volume in image edge areas as well as reduced chromatic aberration for exceptional image quality. Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating. Holding the high-quality metal barrel and operating the precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring is a sensation that fires the desire to capture every scene.
- Using a glass-molded aspheric lens at the 5th element minimizes spherical aberration.
- Achieving beautiful bokeh in out-of-focus areas as well as excellent in-focus reproduction to create a natural sense of depth according to the aperture setting and the subject.
- The 35mm (135 equivalent: 53mm) lens has a standard focal length with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye.
- With the bright maximum aperture, the lens is ideal for snapshots.
- Type: XF35mm F1.4 R
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)
- Focal length: 53mm (35mm format equivalent) f=35mm
- Angle of view : 44.2°
- Max. aperture: F1.4
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control
- Number of of blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size: 1/3 EV (19 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 28cm - and#8734;
- Max. magnification: 0.17x
- Filter size: 52mm
- External dimensions: 2.56" x 2.16"
- Weight: Approx. 6.60 ounces (excluding caps and hoods)