This lens has a highly versatile focal length equivalent to 35mm, covering a range of subjects from snapshots to landscape and portraits.
The new FUJINON XF23mmF2 R WR lens joins the lineup of interchangeable lenses for the X Series digital cameras, known for outstanding image quality based on Fujifilm’s proprietary color reproduction technology. This lens has a highly versatile focal length equivalent to 35mm, covering a range of subjects from snapshots to landscape and portraits. Its compact and lightweight design and high-speed AF capability allow users to enjoy taking snapshots on the fly.
- Advanced image quality – ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements for edge-to-edge sharpness.
- At just 6.35 ounces, the XF23mmF2 R WR is compact, lightweight, and stylish for great operability
- Fast and silent autofocus: when combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C
- Lens configuration: 10 elements 6 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements）
- Focal length: f=23mm (35mm format equivalent : 35mm)
- Angle of view: 63.4°
- Max. aperture: F2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control
- Number of blades: 9(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: 8.66" - ∞
- Max. magnification: 0.13x
- Diameter x Length: (approx.) ø2.36" x 2.04" (distance from camera lens mount flange)
- Weight (approx.) 6.35 ounces excluding caps and hoods
- Filter size: ø43mm
- Included accessories: Lens cap FLCP-43, Lens rear cap RLCP-001, Lens hood, Wrapping cloth