Compact and lightweight "Pancake" type lens.
Designed especially for the X-Pro1, the FUJINON XF Lens series promises enhanced resolution and light volume in image edge areas as well as reduced chromatic aberration for exceptional image quality. Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating. Holding the high-quality metal barrel and operating the precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring is a sensation that fires the desire to capture every scene.
- Compact and lightweight "Pancake" type.
- Using glass-mold aspheric lenses at the 5th and 7th elements, is effective to in increasing the maximum aperture (5th element) and reducing the overall thickness of the lens (7th element).
- The final element, positioned as closely to the sensor as possible, makes the incidence angle of light reaching the sensor smaller, and reduces vignetting and color shading, while helping to keep the lens's overall size small.
- Type: XF18mm F2 R
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements)
- Focal length: 27mm (35mm format equivalent) f=18mm
- Angle of view : 76.5°
- Max. aperture: F2.0
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control
- Number of of blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size: 1/3 EV (19 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 18cm - and#8734;
- Max. magnification: 0.14x
- Filter size: 52mm
- External dimensions: 2.54" x 1.60"
- Weight: Approx. 4.09 ounces (excluding caps and hoods)