Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with excellent detail from the foreground to the far distance.
The FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS lens is compatible with all Fujifilm X mount compact system cameras. It is a 2.4x zoom lens — equivalent to 15- 36mm in 35mm format. Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with maximum detail from the foreground to the far distance. It also comes into its own when shooting interiors, making small rooms look more impressive, while the maximum F4.0 aperture that is available throughout the zoom range, enables handheld shooting even in low light conditions.
- Lens configuration: 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length: (35mm format equivalent) f=10 - 24mm (15 - 36mm)
- Angle of view: 110° - 61.2°
- Max. aperture: F4
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control:
- Number of blades: 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size : 1/3EV (16 steps)
- Focus range:
- Normal: 20" - ∞
- Macro: 9.45" - 9.84'
- Max. magnification: 0.16x (Telephoto)
- Diameter x Length* (approx.): ø3.07" x 3.43"
- Filter size: ø72mm
* distance from camera lens mount flange