The FUJINON GF63mmF2.8 R WR is a standard lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. This lens features an angle of view of approximately 50mm in 35mm format equivalent.
This lens features an angle of view of approximately 50mm in 35mm format equivalent. Adopting a compact and stylish design, the external form of this small and lightweight lens has a diameter of just 84.0x71.0mm with a weight of only 405g.
The optical system features a construction of 8 groups and 10 elements, including 1 ED lens element. This lens type was adopted to represent the most suitable lens for the GFX 50S body’s compact size, with the utmost priority placed on resolution performance. By adopting a front group extension type for the focus method, aberration variations due to shooting distance are suppressed, achieving high resolution performance even when wide open, all the way from the center to the edges of the lens.
- Lens configuration: 10 elements 8 groups (includes 1 extra-low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=63m (50mm)
- Angle of view: 46.9°
- Max. aperture: F2.8
- Min. aperture: F32
- Aperture control
- Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (22 steps)
- Focus range: 19.69" - ∞
- Max. magnification: 0.17x
- Filter size: ø62mm
- Diameter x Length (approx.) ø3.31" x 2.80" distance from camera lens mount flange
- Weight (approx.): 14.29 ounces excluding caps and hoods
- Included accessories Lens Cap FLCP-62II, Lens rear cap RLCP-002, Lens hood, Lens case