The FUJINON GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR is a standard zoom lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor. This standard zoom lens covers a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent.
This standard zoom lens covers a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent. The optical system features a construction of 11 groups and 14 elements, each using one of the three types of lens elements, aspheric lens, ED lens and super ED lens, including the large aperture high precision aperture lens, achieving high image quality equivalent to single-focus lenses from wide angles up to standard focal distances. As a result, the lens demonstrates extremely high performance from the center all the way to the edges.
The lens adopts an inner focusing method, reducing the weight of the focus lens and achieving fast and near-silent AF by driving focusing using a linear motor.
- Lens configuration: 14 elements in 11 groups (includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra-low dispersion element and 1 super extra-low dispersion element)
- Focal length: f=32-64mm (25-51mm)
- Angle of view: 81°-46.3°
- Max. aperture: F4
- Min. aperture: F32
- Aperture control
- Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (22 steps)
- Focus range: 19.69" - ∞(Wide), 60cm - ∞(Telephoto)
- Max. magnification: 0.12x
- Filter size: ø77mm
- Diameter x Length (approx.) ø3.65" x 4.57" (Wide)/5.73"(Telephoto) distance from camera lens mount flange
- Weight (approx.): 30.87 ounces excluding caps and hoods
- Included accessories; Lens Cap FLCP-77, Lens rear cap RLCP-002, Lens hood, Lens case