The DLC MC1 Condensor Microphone is designed to improve the quality of sound recorded by DSRL’s and camcorders.
The DLC MC1 Condensor Microphone is designed to improve the quality of sound recorded by DSRL’s and camcorders. Designed with an integrated shock mount, this unidirectional microphone features a frequency range of 38Hz ~ 20,000Hz with a sensitivity of -40dB ± 2dB re 1 V/Pa @ 1kHz. The reinforced ABS construction produces a durable yet lightweight microphone that is ultra portable and doesn’t add significant weight to the camera. The foot of the microphone locks securely on any standard hot shoe and features a standard 1/4-20 female thread to allow for easy mounting on a stand or extension pole. The 3.5mm mini jack allows easy connection to most DSLR’s. The DLC MC1 is powered by a single “AAA” battery (not included). Complete with a foam windscreen and an imitation fur “cattail” style windscreen, that when used with the foam windscreen allows even greater wind noise reduction, and a pouch to carry everything.
- Intergated Shock Mount and Windscreen
- Frequency Response 38-20,000 Hz
- Reinforced ABS construction
- Shoe mount with 1/4x20 thread
- 3.5mm Mini Jack Output
- Uses 1 AAA battery (not inc)
- Perfect for DSLR cameras!
- Type Condensor (directional)
- Frequency response 38~20,000Hz
- Sensitivity -40dB ± -3dB/0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio 75dB
- Output impedance 1k Ohm or less
- Power 1.5 AAA battery
- Connector 3.5mm (mini jack)
- Dimensions 4.3” x 2.95” x 1.77”
- Net weight 1.83 oz.