A must-have for the new telescope owner looking for quality accessories for observing and basic astroimaging with a DSLR camera.
This kit includes:
- Two high-quality Plossl eyepieces (6mm and 17mm) for high and moderate power viewing
- Kodak Wratten #25 and #80A blue 1.25" eyepiece filters for increasing the contrast of planetary views
- Neutral density Moon filter to increase contrast in lunar views by cutting back the birghtness of the image without changing its color
- 3-in-1 Barlow/T-adapter, which can be used as a visual barlow, a basic T-adapter for connecting a DSLR camera, and a tele-converter for increasing the focal length of the telescope when attaching a DSLR camera
- Microfiber lens cleaning cloth to keep your optics dust-free
- Hard plastic carrying case holds all of these accessories with room for more of your own