Digital camera with built-in flash, 4.2x Optical, 4x Digital and 17x Combined Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer
The first PowerShot G-Series camera to incorporate a full-featured 2.36 million dot electronic viewfinder, the amazing PowerShot G5 X camera makes it simple to compose, set and capture high-quality stills and video without taking your eye away from the camera. For photography in the glare of bright sunlight, recording HD Video in an auditorium and other situations where the lighting is difficult or using the LCD monitor is inconvenient, the PowerShot G5 X's electronic viewfinder helps enable unfettered operation. Full control is made simple with dedicated dials situated around the camera that let you easily customize and control the settings. What's more, helpful features like a built-in accessory hot shoe and a multi-angle, capacitive touch screen monitor serve to create an experience as unique as the subject being recorded. With its phenomenal and large imaging sensor, its marvelous electronic viewfinder and comprehensive operation, the PowerShot G5 X can deliver performance that's easy to see.
- 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with Canon's powerful DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800, enhanced image quality and fast operation.
- A bright f/1.8 (W) - f/2.8 (T), 4.2x Optical Zoom (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm and IS-equipped lens enables you to capture more in your frame, and is ideal for low-light conditions or using shallow depth of field for dramatic, soft backgrounds. Focus range starts at 2.0 in. for Wide-angle and 1.3 ft. for Telephoto.
- Built-in 2.36 million dot, high-definition Electronic Viewfinder helps provide a high level of image quality from edge to edge.
- Convenient controls include an exposure compensation dial, front dial, control ring and control dial that helps provide for quick customization of shooting settings.
- Equipped with a built-in hot shoe that supports the use of EOS System accessories, including Canon's Speedlite system and Remote Switch RS-60E3.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0° touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots for a sharp, clear display and easy operation and sharing.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video (60p/30p/24p options) for lifelike images and convenient playback on an HDTV via the HDMI output. Record at up to 60 frames per second for even more detailed, superb results in MP4 format.
- Easily transfer images and videos to a compatible smartphone, tablet or Canon Connect Station CS100 device with built-in Wi-Fi®** and NFC capability, and share on social networking sites or view on an HDTV.
- Shoot breathtaking images and video of the stars with Star Mode designed to better capture the brilliance and wonder of the night sky.
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards
- Power Source: Battery Pack NB-13L
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.43 x 3.01 x 1.74 in. / 112.4 x 76.4 x 44.2mm
- Weight: 13.3 oz. / 377g (including battery and memory card)
12.5 oz. / 353g (camera body only)
- Included accessories: Neck Strap NS-DC12, Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LH, Strap Adapters