Product DescriptionAs a photographer, you take care to capture the best images possible and you want those images to look as good as you remember when you print them. The PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer makes that possible with features that ensure incredible output. Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13" x 19".
As a photographer, you take care to capture the best images possible and you want those images to look as good as you remember when you print them. The PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer makes that possible with features that ensure incredible output. As a photographer, you take care to capture the best images possible and you want those images to look as good as you remember when you print them. The PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer makes that possible with features that ensure incredible output. A new 10-color LUCIA pigment ink system features three black inks for amazing monochrome prints, and a Chroma Optimizer to ensure the inks lay smooth on the paper which reduces metamarism and bronzing. Since the Lucia inks are pigment based, your prints will have incredible longevity and phenomenal photo vividness.
The PIXMA PRO-10 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colors you expect to see in your print.
The new Print Studio Pro plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-10 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.
- Print your Vision up to 13" x 19":Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13" x 19".
- Professional Quality, Built-in:Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- True Monochrome Prints:The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 10-ink LUCIA system consist of Photo Black, Matte Black, and Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography. The premium LUCIA monochrome inks work together with the Chroma Optimizer to reduce the effect of bronzing. As a result, your printed photos will have expanded dynamic range, especially in the darker or shadow areas of the image.
- Uniform Ink Height:The Chroma Optimizer brings uniform ink height over the printed image and regulates surface reflection. This maintains the natural color and integrity of your printed photos.
- Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Color:The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the PIXMA PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factors including color reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. These critical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colors of life that people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of color reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly as you envisioned it.
- Pro Printing:The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver 2.1 or later), Adobe® Photoshop® CS, Adobe® Photoshop Elements®, and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®.
- Versatile Paper Handling:Two-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers.
- Built-in CD and DVD Printing:Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs and jackets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi:The built-in Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several computers.
- Built-in Ethernet Connectivity:The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment.
- Computer-free Printing:A PictBridge connection lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone.
- Hi-Speed USB:Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- Physical Dimensions 27.2" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 8.5" (H)
- Weight 43.9 lbs.
- Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-72 Photo Black ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Cyan ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Magenta ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Yellow ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Photo Cyan ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Photo Magenta ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Gray ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Red ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Chroma Optimizer ink cartridge.
- PGI-72 Matte Black ink cartridge.